Use of information on this site
Information in fulfillment of the obligations under Art. 10 of the Directive n. 95/46 / EC, Directive 2002/58 / EC, as updated by Directive 2009/136 / EC, Article 13 of Legislative Decree June 30, 2003, number 196, and the general measure (doc. Web n. 3118884) the Authority for the protection of Personal Data, published in the June 3, 2014 “Gazzetta Ufficiale” n. 126, record of the action n. 229 of 8 May 2014 regarding Cookies.
The program to display the sites is generically called “browser” (examples: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Safari, Opera). Viewing the pages of a site and navigating it, involves creating small text files called “cookies”, they are saved in the system folders of the User’s web browser, on any used devices (personal computer or mobile).
Cookies, depending on the type, store some user data, for example, with the aim of making more efficient the use of a site, to enable specific functions, to monitor visit sessions, etc. Specifically, the cookies allow you to:
- Save your preferences
- Avoid to re-enter the same information several times during navigation (eg username and password)
- Analyze the use of the services and content provided by a website to optimize the browsing experience and services offered
Types of cookies used by www.tiesse.com
Technical Cookies are used to transmit electronically the user’s request to provide a service. They are not used for different purposes and are usually sent by the owner / manager of the site. There are three kinds of technical cookies:
- Navigation session: they ensure the normal navigation and use of the website (allowing, for example, to authenticate to access restricted areas) and are deleted ? Analytics: when this kind of cookies is used by the website admin they are considered as technical cookie; differentely they are considered as third party cookie. In both cases they store informations like the number of users, how the site is used, etc.
- Features: they store data about the features of the website and how these are used.
Cookies can be deleted automatically by the user’s device based on a pre-set deadline (persistent cookies) or by closing the browser (session cookies). Thanks to technical cookies, the user can view the site properly and can avoid displaying certain messages every time that he enters it, such as the banner about the cookie policie. The cookie information banner is shown only at the first visit (defined by IP address). Technical cookies are always sent and used, unless you set your browser to not use them (but in this case visit on the website could be compromised)
Session cookies used by the Site are not permanently stored on the device used by the user and disappear automatically when closing the browser. Their use is closely linked to the transmission of session identification data (consisting of numerical data generated by the computer that hosts the Web site) and are necessary to allow the safe and efficient navigation on our pages. In addition, the use of session cookies eliminates the need to adopt other computer techniques that could jeopardize the privacy of the users. Session cookies do not allow in any way the acquisition of personal identification data.
Cookies called “analytics” are used to collect information about the site, in anonymous form and in order to obtain a statistical analysis of page views and users’ behaviours. This anonymous statistical analysis is intended to provide information and suggestions to improve the quality of the site and to make easily available the contents that are more sophisticated and attractive to the users. Cookies “analytics” can be first-party (sent by the site server) or third-party. In each case they acquire personal data that can in any way identify the user. Cookies “analytics”, if installed by third parties (eg. Google analytics), although collect data anonymously, shall be treated as cookie profiling, as indicated by the Italian Authority for the protection of personal data.
The site www.tiesse.com does not use profiling cookies for advertising purposes. Profiling cookies create profiles of each users and collect data about their preferences and behaviours on the website. They are used to send advertising messages according to the users profile. As already explained at the beginning of paragraph, these cookies are not used in this site for advertising purposes but only for the purposes of statistical analysis and site usage.
Under current Italian law, for technical and first-party analytics cookies, it is not required to obtain explicit consent to their use, as these types of cookies are necessary to allow the navigation and proper use of the services of the website. For all types of cookies, the user can opt-in or opt-out by:
- Changing the settings of the browser
- Changing the settings of the third-party services
- Installing plug-ins and browser extensions that allow an easier management of the cookies
The Site may contain links to other Web sites that have their own information which may be different from this policy. These websites do not install via www.aziendeinaffari.it cookies on the users’ devices. Www.aziendeinaffari.it isn’t responsible for the behavior of these sites, for which cookies and privacy policies can be found on the sites themselves.
Cookies used by www.tiesse.com
Below you find the list of technical and “analytics” cookies used by this site:
- Cookietiesse – Technical cookie that records the opt-in of the user’s. It lasts 365 days
- ASPSESSIONID**** – session cookies – the asterisks identify an alphanumeric code that varies from session to session automatically;
- _ga – Used by Google Analytics, it lasts two years and it is used to distinguish the users by means of a unique anonymous identifier ;
- _gat – Necessary for the service Google Analytics, it lasts 10 minutes and it is used to collect anonymous information about browsing sessions
Remember that disabling technical and analytics cookies could undermine the proper functioning of the Site.
By using this Website you agree therefore that Google Inc. use the collected data for the purposes explain as in the link below: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=en
This site uses Google Webmaster service, provided by Google Inc .., which allows you to monitor the health status of the site with regard to its indexing, sitemap, search queries, incoming links (the latter feature is shared with Google Analytics). The service Google Webmaster does not install cookies on the user’s device.
All cookies from Google
For a list of all the cookies that Google uses (those used on this site are listed above), you can see the following page: //www.google.com/policies/technologies/types/
How to disable cookies through browser
Please note that disabling cookies via browser may block navigation on the site or its proper functioning. Click the link below for the browser used:
Italian Data Protection Authority
Below are the links about the appropriate inquiries of the pages published in the website of The Italian Data Protection Authority.
- Data Protection Code – Legislative Decree no. 196/2003
- Codes of Conduct
- General Authorisations Issued for the Processing of Sensitive Data (as currently in force)
- General Authorisations Issued for Cross-Border Data Flows to Third Countries
- Other Items of Legislation